Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thing #10 Online image generators

As I have already warholised my cat in Thing #6 I thought I would 'Hockneyise' my 'Warholised' cat using the Photo Spread Effect Generator tool from The Generator Blog.I also made a customised 'writing in the sand picture' using imagechef.com (I saw the site written across the bottom of the coffee cup picture on the ACL Learning blog).See my results on the left. I tried using the letterjames but it annoying and it seemed to keen on getting me to subcribe.I had already used FD toys for mashups quite a bit when I made mashups and found it great to use.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like your hockneyed/warholised cats! Hope you are finding the web 2.0 experience fun.

Unknown said...

http://www.TXT2PIC.com has more image generators that allow you to make FREE custom graphics online like free logos, comics, banners, headers, wallpapers, signs, labels, etc. You can even upload photos to an online photo editor, add effects, frames, scrapbook layouts, fun templates, 3D text and more!