Monday, December 3, 2007

Thing # 9

junkforcode is an blog/website that I found searching under the subject 'Situationist and art' ( I'm interested in the Situationist art movement) on Topix.net and I added it as an RSS feed in 'My Yahoo Main Page'. I tried searching for library blogs but I didn't have much success. In the past few days I have been unable to access feedster and I didn't find technorati or Syndic8.com very user friendly but I did find one library related blog called The Future of Libraries. I took the technorati tutorial but it seemed more about configuring one's blog than searching for blogs. Maybe I will fall in love with technorati in Thing number #14.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks as if you've done some exploring - keep it up, Technorati could win you over yet ;)