Monday, December 10, 2007

Thing # 13 Tagging, folksomonies and social bookmaking in del.icio.us

I found the Us.ef.ul: A beginners guide to Del.icio.us resource quite useful and I set up browser buttons through a link in 'A beginner's guide to the Next Big Thing' on my tool bar- one links to my del.icio.us account and a tag icon that bookmarks sites without going all the way to delicious. I think I'm beginning to understand 'flat hierachy' I added 3 sites to My del.icio.us favourites and there are 4 tags. ie Dogme 95 is tagged with both 'dog' and 'Danish'. I looked around PLCMCL and I looked at popular sites and their tags. Now I have del.icio.us on my tool bar I will definitely use it-i think I'm getting the hang of it. I just need more practice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to read you liked this one