Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thing # 12 Rollyo

I enjoyed using Rollyo to create a search roll (called Devil's Avocado) and I felt nicely satisfied when I successfully added it to my blog but... I don't think Rollyo is a very useful tool for me. Although I have favourite websites, the resources that I use are so varied that I would have to create heaps of search rolls. I guess it keeps websites I like in a tidy virtual box.

I would like to know why the angryalien.com URL doesn't work on my search roll? Any Ideas or solutions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Unsure about the angry alien, but good work on inserting your blogroll in your blog!

zc said...

Hi Kitty, this is unrelated to your Rollyo post, but I just wanted to send you a quick note to say your blog looks delightful and not childlike!

Kitty said...

Ditto ZC.